Monday, October 28, 2013

A Christmas Tree for Diana


I would like to send Diana (and her brother Jeffrey, who is a missionary in Chile) a Christmas tree from home--just a big cut out tree of green paper, but I would like the ornaments to be pictures of family and friends.  Could you send me a picture that I could place on a paper ornament for Diana's tree?  If you would like to send her a message to be placed on the ornament, you could send that too, or you could create the ornament yourself, but I would like to receive the pictures this week so I can get Diana's Christmas tree in the mail to her next week.  Thank you for the love and support you've given Diana throughout her mission.  Hope to include you on our "tree"!
 
thanks,
Lorraine Brown

If you would like to send a picture, please leave a comment or send a message on Diana's facebook page so we can give you more information. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and it will be emailed to me while I am on my mission.